Come to an Amigo breakfast
Each month we invite a small group of marketers to breakfast. Over coffee, pastries, eggs Benedict and so on, we lead a discussion on a theme plucked from the marketing zeitgeist.
At previous breakfasts we’ve talked about experimentation, women in marketing, innovation, customer feedback and more.
We have hosted hundreds of marketers from brands across a number of industries. Our next breakfast is on Customer Psychology in Marketing on May 10th (more information below).
120+ marketers from these brands have attended:
100% of attendees have rated Amigo breakfasts 5/5 or 4/5 stars
Previous Amigo breakfasts
You can read about some of our previous breakfasts below.
The next Amigo breakfast on May 10th
Our next breakfast is for marketers entitled ‘Customer Psychology in Marketing – Winning the last mile’.
As products and services continue to be digitised and disrupted, how do finance marketers deliver enticing and trustworthy digital experiences so that people to sign up and stay?
In this breakfast we are inviting marketers to debate and discuss these questions:
- What does a great digital experience look like?
- What is the best way to up-sell and cross-sell without interrupting the experience?
- How should you personalise customer journeys?
- Does segmentation lead to better marketing outcomes?
- What are the benefits and blockers around segmentation and personalisation?
- How can you activate theories of customer psychology to improve conversion rates?
Come to our next breakfast
Our digital workshops
We also hold workshops to help marketers acquire new skills and work on their ideas.
If you’re interested in learning about topics from Google AdWords to behavioural economics, get in touch.